Review our tips on how to stay safe and what to do if something goes wrong.
1. Familiarize yourself with our fair play and safety policy
2. Be careful what you share.
Our games can be a great way to meet new people and make friends.
But it’s important to think about how much you’re sharing about yourself.
Be careful about sharing personal details, like your address, phone number, where you go to school, or your full name. Even if you only share a few small things over time, someone might be able to use it to find out more about you.
3. Choose a safe username
Make sure your username does not contain personal information such as:
- full name
- school or college name
- date of birth
- address or the town you live
- mobile number
4. Familiarise yourself with our in-game reporting options
Be sure that you familiarise yourself with how the game works, especially if it includes any social features such as chat, voice, or image sharing. Please ensure that you know how to use all reporting features in-game. Reports are anonymous, so a reported user won’t know who flagged their account.
5. If something makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, always report it.